Monday, April 4, 2011

My International Audience

     While looking at my "stats" for my blog I have noticed that my posts have gone past the borders from sea to shining sea, and has reached a few abroad. Every time I see that my eyes shimmer and sparkle in awe and love, and it just makes my day.

Before you get all excited U.S., I'm fairly sure that most
of those 259 views are mine,  definitely half are. :/

     So I thank you Mexico, Canada, U.K., Malaysia, Indonesia, Italy, Puerto Rico, Australia, New Zealand, France, Latvia and Argentina. You guys are my heroes! Even if you guys aren't reading this and just happened to have skimmed across my site by chance I still thank you. So please continue to read, if desired of course, and make yourself known. I'd be happy to connect with my audience.


     Also while looking at my stats, it seems that you guys like rainbows and Tron. So I guess I should add more stuff like that huh?












     Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it. I love you all! Muah :*

No comments:

Post a Comment