Monday, June 13, 2011

Now You Can Have Your PSP and Make Phone Calls Too

The PSP as we know and love it has been around for awhile competing with
Nintendo's latest Game Boy installments fondly know as DS's.


And a year or so ago I saw one of these bad boys at a Best Buy.
This is the PSP Go, because the PSP wasn't portable enough. I admit though,
I do enjoy the sleekness of this sliding model. I don't, however, like that you
have to download all the games you want to play on it because its too sleek to hold the UMD's its predecessor could, but I believe the added an attachment for though so its all good now.


And these are a pair of Sony Ericsson phones, which in my personal experience have been really cheap phones that you usually get with an under the table contract that shadier than sitting under a tree. 

And so now Sony has put a PSP Go into their newest Ericsson phone (Xperia Play). Its available through Verizon Wireless (I believe exclusively) and seems pretty cool. Again you have to download the games, unless that UMD attachment works on it. 

Here's a pic I took while looking for a new phone  of this new Sony Ericsson. And in case you're wondering about my new phone from my post a few months ago, I don't have one yet. I've been due for my upgrade since late April but had to wait due to financial difficulties, then when I had the opportunity to get a new Octane, that I had my eyes on, they ran out of them in the store. Just my luck, so now I'm waiting to see what new phones they might get in in the following weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment